Why Vaginal Lips Become Deformed?
In some women, rapid hormonal changes in adolescence can lead to deformations in the vaginal lips. Chronic vaginal infections can form a colour change and structural disorder in the vaginal lips. Asymmetric vaginal lips are usually from birth, but after puberty, this asymmetry may become more pronounced and this can also start to disturb the person.
Vaginoplasty at a glance
Duration: 1-2 hour
Stay: 1 days hospital 3 days hotel
Recovery: 7 daysScar: no scar
Results: final result 6 weeks
Why Is The Genital Area Deformed?
The appearance of the vagina varies according to the geographical region and genetic factors, but it has an ideal appearance that many people have accepted. The ideal vagina appearance is a closed structure where the inner lips are covered by outer lips.
- Giving natural childbirth,
- Hormonal changes,
- A weakness of the vaginal tissues,
- Genetic factors or age-related changes
may lead to deformations in the genital area.
I prefered Doctor Bekir Atik because I really like the posts and the information that they share with people. When i first met him, for my physical examination, I was sure that i was at the right place
Vaginoplasty operations are usually performed with general anesthesia. If the patient prefers, it can also be done with local anesthesia.
In vaginoplasty operations, the vagina, inner lips and outer lips are evaluated together, and the problematic area is identified and then intervened. It is often necessary to intervene in these three areas.
It is more convenient to perform the surgery from inside to outside in terms of successful operation and planning.
- The vaginal mucosa is removed during vaginal constriction. The underlying muscles are repaired, excess mucosa is removed, and the ideal tightness and form of the vagina are created.
- Then the excess on the inner lips is removed. The most important point here is that the removal of the tissue in the clitoris area is calculated very well. Too much removal causes the clitoris to fully open and, the clitoris can even touch to lingerie what can make the patient feel uncomfortable. A too slight removal may cause arousal problems because the tissue closes the clitoris.
- Finally, the outer lips are intervened. The purpose here is to give the outer lips a full-volume form. Thus, by covering both the inner lips and the vaginal opening, both aesthetic and hygienic conditions are provided. The outer lips usually deform due to volume loss. In order to repair this volume loss either the form is obtained using the person’s own fat, or with hyaluronic acid fillers.
The patient stays in the hospital on the night of surgery and discharges the next day after all the post-op checks. Vaginoplasty is not a very painful operation as it is thought.
If vaginal narrowing was performed in the surgery sexual intercourse should be avoided for 3 weeks. If vaginal narrowing was not performed in the surgery sexual intercourse should be avoided for 2 weeks.
The patient can take a shower two days after the operation. Short walks are advised to reduce the edema.
Depending on the methods used and the size of the operation, the patient can return to work 3-5 days after the surgery. Generally, absorbed seams are used in vaginoplasty surgery so there is no need to remove the seams
Reflecting your most cherished aesthetic goals while preserving individuality
Gallery View All
What Happens If Women Who Have Vaginoplasty Give Birth Again?
The vagina is an organ that can stretch and expand. Vagina of women who have vaginoplasty surgery might stretch and get wider again after normal birth-giving, Therefore, vaginoplasty surgery is more effective and have a long-lasting result for women who do not consider giving birth again after surgery.
Why Do Women Want To Have A Vaginoplasty Surgery?
According to scientific studies, the first reason for women to undergo vaginoplasty is natural birth-giving. After birth, the vagina gets wider and becomes looser. This may adversely affect both sexual life and the psychology of women.
Istanbul Safe Medical