1. Process of Personal Data and Data Controller
ISTANBUL SAFE MEDICAL SAĞ. TYPE. VE TİC. Inc. (“Istanbul Safe Medical”), as the Data Controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed in accordance with the framework described below.
2. Purposes of Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data may vary depending on the service, product or commercial activity provided by Istanbul Safe Medical, for the purpose of carrying out the health tourism service; automatic or non-automatic methods, verbal, written, visual or electronic media, call center, website and similar channels. Your personal data and especially your health data, may be processed by Istanbul Safe Medical in connection with the purposes specified in this article, including the following:• Information of your identity: Your name, surname, T.R. Your identity number, passport number and personal data that may be required for visa procedures and other identification data by which we can identify you with.
• Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other communication data, your voice call records kept in accordance with call center standards, and your personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, Whatsapp correspondence and conversations or other means.
• Accountcy Information: Your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing information.
• Data to be obtained for the purpose of carrying out the health tourism service.
• Your health information submitted to Istanbul Safe Medical to be forwarded to hospitals: Your laboratory results, test results, hospital/clinical information applied for, your examination data, and any personal data related to your health and private life, including your diagnosis.
• Your personal data may also be processed when you use our call center or website with the intention of using Istanbul Safe Medical online services, or if you visit or browse the internet pages.Your private personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• Confirming identity,
• Execution of health tourism services,
• Making your travel plans, reservations and rentals,
• In order to visa applications to be submitted to the consulates,
• Carrying out your insurance transactions within the scope of travel,
• Invoicing for our services,
• Sharing information when requested by the Ministry of Health, public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
• Fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements,
• Ensuring, developing and conducting research on internal functioning,
• Continuing the activities necessary for recruitment and the continuation of the business,
• Carrying out the activities related to the services offered to you with the contracted institutions,
• Managing customer satisfaction and complaints,
• To be able to communicate with customers about travel advantages and the service they receive,
• Carrying out training, organization, announcement and card applications made within the company,
• Reporting and auditing,
• Execution and development of health tourism services and fulfillment of customer demands, including the development of products and services and in this context, analysis, customer relationship management, reporting and use in subsequent requests and organizations, campaigns, promotions and announcements, and marketing activities by customizing them according to their intended use and needs. and for similar purposes.
In addition, your Personal Data that can be processed within the framework of the Passport Law No. 5682, the Identification Law No. 5115, the Package Tour Contracts Regulation, the Regulation on the Implementation of the Identity Reporting Law, the Law No. 1618 and other legislation, will be sent to Istanbul Safe Medical. It can be kept under preservation in both digital and physical environment by being transferred to the physical archives and/or information systems of the company.
3. Transferring Personal Data
Your personal data, within the scope of the Law and other legislation and for the above-mentioned purposes, by Istanbul Safe Medical by TURSAB, relevant hospitals, health institutions, insurance companies, Ministry of Health and its sub-units, Social Security Institution, General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement forces, General Directorate of Population , airlines, hotels, Courts and all kinds of jurisdictions, your authorized representatives, 3rd party natural persons/legal persons residing in Turkey or abroad, third parties we consult, including lawyers, tax and financial advisors and auditors It can be shared with our business partners and other third parties with whom we cooperate in order to develop or carry out health tourism services for the above-mentioned purposes, including agencies, regulatory and supervisory institutions, official authorities, and can be transferred abroad in case of legal or service-related actual requirements.
4. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media, for the purposes stated above and for the execution of all kinds of work within the scope of the activity of Istanbul Safe Medical within the legal framework, and in this context, Istanbul Safe Medical fulfills its contractual and legal obligations fully and duly. It is collected and processed so that it can be performed. These persons have the legal reason for the collection your data;
• Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
• Health Services Basic Law No. 3359,
• Regulation on the Processing of Personal Health Data and Protection of Privacy,
• Ministry of Health regulations,
• Travel Agencies and Travel Agencies Association Law,
• Travel Agencies Regulation and other legislation provisions.In addition, as stated in paragraph 3 of Article 6 of the Law, personal data related to health and private life can only be kept confidential for the purposes of protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing. It can be processed by persons or authorized institutions and organizations that are under the obligation without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned.
5. Your Rights Regarding the Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the law and relevant legislation;
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• Accessing and requesting personal health data,
• Finding out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
• Requesting notification of the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, regarding the correction of personal data and/or the deletion or destruction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data,
• You have the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
If you exercise one or more of these specified rights, the relevant information will be communicated to you in a clear and understandable way in writing or electronically, through the contact information provided by you.
Your personal data is meticulously protected within technical and administrative possibilities, and necessary security measures are provided at a level appropriate to possible risks, taking into account technological possibilities. Your requests under the law,
You can submit your requests to our company by filling out the Application Form which is prepared within the framework of compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.